Happy Laurie

Happy Laurie

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Back To Work

So I've been out of work for going on two weeks now.  Geez, with chronic disease you better have a doctor and company that has your back and both of my do, I'm lucky.  See we tried to lower my dose to make my adrenal glands respond and wake their sleepy heads up.  Uhhh, they said no, they need their boost so we will baby them a little longer.  Now I can be normal again.  Not sleep head Laurie with sleep head adrenal glands.  It's about time.

This week has been a busy one.  Getting my son on his way to getting help with his HF Asperger's is working.  I'm so excited.  I see the light at the end of the tunnel now.  He even seems happier.  One happy mom here.

And Megan and I have been getting her ready to head back to school, well home school that is.  Busy buying her curriculum for her Junior year in High School, no way!  And of course she has to have clothes because well, she's a beauty guru and you just can't be in your PJ's everyday even if you really could get by with it.

We are still enjoying Summer here and the outside late night hot tubbing under the stars, but not tonight because a storm is rolling in.  That's okay, our Florida vacation is coming up soon, yippee, the first week of October.

Well must run, have a couple of unboxings to do for my You Tube channel, come join me and join in on the fun.

Don't forget, be passionate about everything you do and live, love and laugh everyday!

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment